On December 1, 2017, Providence Little Company of Mary was proud to present Wilmington Community Clinic with a $100,000 grant for general operating support in recognition of our crucial work in providing access to medical and health-related care in Wilmington. Providence Little Company of Mary and WCC have a longstanding partnership, working together to provide patients with resources such as diabetes classes, dental screenings, and assistance with enrolling patients into health insurance and CalFresh.
Shannon Cisch, Board Member, Joe Acosta, COO, Dolores Bonilla-Clay, CEO, Mary Kingston, Chief Executive Providence Little Company of Mary, Grant Reed, Board Member and Justin Joe, Director of Community Partnerships
We are supported in part by the generous donations of:
- Banning Softball Team
- Blue Shield
- California Community Foundation
- California Wellness Foundation
- County of Los Angeles Community Development Block Grant
- County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services
- First 5 LA
- Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles
- (ICE Inc.,) International Cargo Equipment Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente Harbor City
- LA Care Health Plan
- Reach out and Read